Literacy Connexus Office Librarian
We are in need of a volunteer to organize our bookshelves. This person will be responsible for:
1. Creating a book sorting system.
2. Arranging the current book supply according to the sorting system.
3. Sorting and arranging new books as they come into the office.
Excellent organization skills, Self-motivator, Clear communicator, thrive on solving puzzles.
Minimum of 4 hours/week.
What’s For Lunch Logistics Manager
We are in need of a volunteer to prepare boxes for shipment through our What’s For Lunch? initiative. This person will be responsible for:
1. Identifying books on the shelf that are in “good condition”.
2. Strategically packing books inside the What’s For Lunch? boxes.
Moving boxes towards the Agape Baptist Church front entrance for pick up.
Excellent organization skills, Problem solver
Minimum of 2 hours/week